Our rapidly growing legal tech company is looking for a Legal Procurement & Network Manager to manage our global network of legal partners (law firms, corporate secretarial service providers and fiduciaries), which currently extends to 80+ countries worldwide.
As Legal Procurement & Network Manager, you will report to the COO. Your mission is to nurture and grow KLEA’s partner network. You will be given a wide range of responsibilities including identifying potential new partners, forming new and evaluating partnerships, evaluating existing ones, commercial negotiation, setting up and maintaining a central database of pricing information, and liaising with the Operations and Sales teams.
We are looking for a team player with demonstrated experience in managing commercial and operational partner relationships, strong commercial acumen, good project management skills, and an eye for detail. Proactivity is key, meaning we are looking for someone who is able to form a vision and drive this project forward without ongoing supervision, whilst aligning with senior management for guidance and keeping them informed on progress made.
Your main responsibilities will include:
1. Maintaining the relationship with the partners in our network.
2. Identifying territories where we need new partnerships.
3. Identifying and selecting new partners.
4. Setting up new partnerships, from A to Z.
5. Negotiating commercials with new partners and re-negotiating with existing partners to ensure that we are getting the maximum value for our investment.
6. Evaluating existing partnerships and taking corrective action where necessary.
7. Setting up andup and maintaining a central database of pricing information.
8. Storing and maintaining a written record of our partnership agreements, consisting of documents such as Service Level Agreements and Letters of Engagement.
9. Liaising with the Sales team to assist with preparing quotes for outgoing offers, maintaining a healthy balance between competitive pricing and deal profitability.
10. Gathering feedback from our Operations team, who have daily interaction with our partners, and use this feedback as input to see where we can improve.
10.11. Taking ownership of internal processes, procedures and guidelines related to procurement, coming up with suggestions for improvement and implementing those improvements to achieve better results.
You preferably have the following skills / qualifications:
1. Demonstrated experience of maintaining commercial and operational relationships with multiple parties at once.
2. Experience working in a fast-paced international environment, where things evolve fast and deadlines are tight.
3. Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate professionally with senior internal and external stakeholders.
4. Strong organizational skills. Demonstrated Project Management experience is a plus.
5. A legal background or a solid experience with a legal service provider is a clear plus.
6. A willingness to take control of your project. This means you will need to strategize, plan, and act without close supervision.
7. The ability to organize time, prioritize tasks workload and to work independently to deliver in accordance with agreed timelines.
8. Professional proficiency in English. Proficiency in other languages and an affinity with languages in general is considered a plus.
9. A positive, curious and constructive mindset and a willingness to help improve internal processes as the organization grows.
10. The ability to function in a team and form relationships within the organization.
We offer the following:
1. An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company.
2. The freedom to take ownership of your project, shape the vision, align with senior management and execute your vision.
3. A culture of open and direct communication.
4. An international working environment.