Legal industry is finally disrupted by new players. Each company must comply with many corporate law rules and Klea by Legal Studio offers a unique combination of technology and services to tackle global legal entity management headache.
Our rapidly growing legal technology company is looking to hire a Sales Director to find new clients (big B2B accounts with many companies around the world) with global or EMEA HQ in Germany. A management or legal degree is preferred yet not a requirement.
- Willing to shape the success of a scale-up company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and solution-oriented.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with a highly positive attitude.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including C-level managers.
- Autonomous and able to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
You preferably have the following skills/qualifications:
- A management or law degree with 5+y sales experience working in a fast-paced international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Professional proficiency in at least Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM (Hubspot) and social media (LinkedIn, Xing and other prospection tools relevant for your market).
- Basic working knowledge of Excel and proficiency in Word.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and implement a solid Sales strategy in Germany.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospection and lead activity management.
- Use of strong sales and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activities in Hubspot.
- Draft detailed offers (sometimes in the context of extensive RFPs).
- Attend sales meetings as required in Germany.
Based in our offices in Brussels (preferably) or homeworking.
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company.
- A culture of open and direct communication.
- An international working environment.
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology).
- The opportunity to develop and manage your own team over time.
- Fixed wage: EUR 50-55K (depending on qualifications).
- Commissions capped to EUR 100K.
- Meal vouchers.
- Health insurance.