Our rapidly growing legal technology company is urgently looking to hire a senior Mendix developer / architect. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future of our company on the road to international scale.
Our company is Brussels based but operates throughout the world (over 80 countries) and is rapidly expanding.
We are looking for someone who knows how to:
- Architect and develop Mendix solutions
- Integrate our solution with third party applications
- Loves to build software and gets energy from clients using the features built
- Sees the bigger picture and can in the future grow towards a CTO position
Klea brings a novel solution to market, managing corporate legal work for entities of large multinationals. That is hard work but we love it.
We currently work for groups like Levi Strauss, Carrier, Johnson Controls, Lotus Bakeries, Bpost and many more and that is extraordinary for a young company like ours.
Our team is divers and international, comprising no less than 8 different nationalities.
Our culture is summarized by the following core operating principles. We embrace these operating principles as we know that this is required to grow as an organisation and as individuals and deliver success to our clients.
- Be your word – We always follow through with the commitments we make. Always.
- Embrace change – We are constantly on the move and change is part of our journey. Explore, search and help integrate the best-in-class for our clients.
- Be present – Today, it is all too easy to get distracted. We commit to be 100% present, in meetings, in conversations and respect when you need to focus. Maximize every interaction and be careful and mindful of each other’s time.
- Be coachable – We do not resist feedback, we actively seek it! We are never defensive, never take things personal. We find value in the perspective of others and are fully committed to the consensus of the team.
- Helping others – It is not about me. We help our clients, colleagues, and each other fully and selflessly and only involve ourselves in projects, activities and conversations that can truly add value to another individual.
The job will be based out of our offices in Brussels. Teleworking can be considered based on the experience level/maturity level of the successful candidate.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Own Klea, the software solution we sell to our clients
- Work closely with the CTO to add new features to Klea
- Architect the future of Klea to keep up with the growing client base
- Integrate Klea with third party software
- Keep an eye on the technical evolutions, especially in LegalTech.
You will be the technical responsible for our flagship product Klea. This product is being used by large multinational companies every single day to manage their legal entities worldwide. You love building a development team and coaching them and at the same time you still adore adding features yourself.
Our application landscape is constantly evolving and together with the CTO you define a roadmap for new products and offerings.
You also take part in client conversations to position Klea or to help clients to integrate Klea into their organization.
You are not afraid to come with ideas and like to take initiative.
You preferably have the following skills / qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of Mendix
- Domain modelling has no secrets for you
- Good understanding of how SQL databases work
- Expert in HTML and SCSS.
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Open minded towards other technologies
What can we offer you:
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
- An attractive annual salary package depending on the level of skills and experience.
- Depending on your location, the package may include benefits in kind such as a medical plan, lease bike plan, laptop, mobile subscription, transportation costs, meal tickets.
- A tailored bonus scheme based on clearly defined project success targets.