Legal industry is finally disrupted by new players. Each company must comply with many corporate law rules and KLEA offers a unique combination of technology and services to tackle global legal entity management headache.
At KLEA we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential clients (big B2B accounts with many companies around the world) who can benefit from our technology and services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activities in HubSpot
- Prepare meetings with the sales executives
- Draft detailed offers (sometimes in the context of extensive RFPs)
You preferably have the following skills / qualifications:
- A business or law bachelor degree or at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in at least English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus (particularly French, German & Dutch).
- Previous professional experience in sales and/or marketing with a history of exceeding lead targets is definitely a plus.
- Basic working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and proficiency in Word
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software and other prospecting tools (such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
Based in one of our offices or fully remote. We have offices in Brussels, Paris or Iasi (Romania).
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company.
- A culture of open and direct communication.
- An international working environment.
- Continued development of skills (sales and marketing, languages, project management, technology).
Please submit your CV in English.