Klea is on a mission to shape the future of legal entity management. We want to provide companies with all necessary tools integrated in one platform to manage their global entities efficiently. When we say global, we also say local. We’re working with local experts to do the legal tasks of each entity. We love to work with people from all over the world. If you would like to work at the center of it, this is your opportunity.
We are looking to hire a Client Manager to manage a part of the company’s growing international corporate housekeeping client portfolio. We are looking for a team player with a keen eye for detail and good project management skills.
Our offices are in Brussels, Paris and Iasi. However, the location can be flexible and remote working can be considered based on the seniority of the successful candidate and the specific circumstances. Onboarding and training will take place in our offices at Avenue Louise in Brussels.Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of multiple client relationships.
- Plan, execute and follow up on recurring and non-recurring corporate housekeeping processes.
- Review and check incoming client requests.
- Ensure timely delivery with KLEA, our proprietary legal project management software.
- Review corporate housekeeping documentation.
- Act as a first point of contact for clients.
- Identify upsell opportunities within the client portfolio.
- Manage client expectations and communicate towards external stakeholders with the appropriate level of seniority.
- Create transparency towards internal stakeholders on progress, status and client satisfaction.
- Act as a trusted partner to our international network of local legal experts.
- Provide roadmap input for our in-house developed Legal Entity Management System.
- Provide input for our growing know-how platform.
You preferably have the following skills / qualifications:
- A law degree from a European university and at least 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced international legal environment.
- A strong eye for detail.
- A proven track record in managing client relationships on multiple levels.
- Solid project management skills.
- A willingness to learn about legal repetitive processes in a variety of countries.
- The ability to think in terms of processes and provide sustainable and repeatable results.
- Good interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in English. Proficiency in Dutch, French, German, Spanish or Italian is a significant plus.
- Basic working knowledge of Excel and proficiency in Word.
- An affinity with technology.
What can we offer you:
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company.
- A culture of open and direct communication.
- An international working environment.
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology).
- The opportunity to develop your career based on a personal development plan which will be drafted together with your manager. This plan will be based on opportunities within the company as well as your personal objectives.