Our rapidly growing legal technology company is looking to hire a Legal Operations Manager to project manage the company’s growing international corporate housekeeping client portfolio (including many French and French-speaking Belgian clients). We are looking for a team player with a keen eye for detail and good project management skills.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Review and check the client incoming instructions
- Timely project-manage each incoming instruction with KLEA, our proprietary legal project management software
- Review corporate housekeeping documentation.
- Act as a first point of contact for clients.
- Act as a trusted partner to our international network of local legal experts
- Manage our growing know-how platform
You preferably have the following skills/qualifications
- A French law degree and at least 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced international legal environment.
- A strong eye for detail
- Solid project management skills
- A willingness to learn about legal repetitive processes in a variety of countries
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- French (mother tongue) and professional proficiency in English. Knowledge of German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
- Basic working knowledge of excel and proficiency in Word.
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
- The opportunity to develop and manage your own team over time.