Klea by Legal Studio is growing and we need your help. With a growing team and business, we can definitely use help to manage the office, support our standard administrative processes like payroll, invoicing, support the management team with agenda planning and help organize company and team events. Maintaining our company values and culture is really important to us and you will play a key role in supporting that aim.Responsibilities
- Organizing the office, make it a welcoming and happy place
- Following up on invoicing: accounts receivable and payable and monthly closings
- Implementing and maintaining good office habits
- Organizing meetings
- Dealing with correspondence
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, clients and external accountant
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Help organizing the onboarding for new employees
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Experience in handling accounts receivable and payable, and VAT closings
- Experience with administrative and clerical work Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- At home in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong communication skills (English is a must. French, Dutch and German a plus).
- Strong ability to multitask
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company and to build a team over time
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
- A competitive salary package
Part time remote work is possible.
The post is for a full time employment yet we also consider part time work (70% minimum).