Our rapidly growing legal tech company is looking for help with our accounts payable. All incoming invoices need to follow a certain procedure and we need someone to take care of that process.
Our office is located in Brussels, but our people come from all over the world.
This is a part-time position (16 hours a week). Ideally this would be equally distributed over the week.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Handling all incoming invoices
- Coordinating with the team to validate the invoices
- Treating incoming reminders
- Preparing payment of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with external accountant
You preferably have the following skills / qualifications:
- Experience in handling accounts receivable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel
- Strong eye for detail
- Professional proficiency in at least English and preferably also Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
What can we offer you:
- A competitive salary package with extra benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance and a lease bike
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment