Legal industry is finally disrupted by new players. Each company must comply with many corporate law rules and Klea by Legal Studio offers a unique combination of technology and services to tackle global legal entity management headache. Our rapidly growing legal technology company is looking to hire a sales development representative to find new clients (big B2B accounts with many companies around the world) with global or EMEA HQ in France. A management or legal degree is preferred yet not a requirement.
Homeworking in France (Paris or North) or based in our offices in Brussels. Meetings with French speaking customers in France/Luxembourg/Switzerland/Belgium could also have to be attended when required. Visits to the head office in Brussels will take place a few days a month.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity in Hubspot.
- Draft offers.
- Attend sales meetings as required in France and other French speaking countries.
You preferably have the following skills/qualifications:
- A management or law degree with 5+y sales experience working in a fast-paced international environment.
- Being able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including C-level managers
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Be able to thrive in fast-paced start-up environment.
- Be pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Professional proficiency in at least French and English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Basic working knowledge of excel and proficiency in Word.
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
- The opportunity to develop and manage your own team over time.